Monday, April 8, 2013

Count Down

So now that I am finally in the count down time I decided to finally show you all how "FAT" I have gotten, and after seeing the pictures myself I am not so sure I should even put this up!!! Thank goodness my mom will be here to help us all out. Also it just so happens to be her Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Mom.  It is also little Stevie's 1st birthday..  April is a busy month!!!

 Look Spring has finally came!!!
Boys will Be Boys, always building something be it this mega fort that has to stay up till Dad gets home so he can see it or....
Or little houses on the steps of stairs or.... 

Huge chalk drawings of army men, jets, tanks, swords, and whatever else you could think of. I wounder if my daughter will do any of this... I am hoping for maybe a few more tea parties!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!! You look great! Can't wait to meet my little niece! And those boys are gonna be great big bros! Love you all!!!