Monday, March 5, 2012

Crafts and snow

It finally happened the snow came!!! We finally had the first good snowfall of year and then a few days later had another one.  The boys loved playing in it!!


Who does not love to eat snow...and as Jimmy say as long as it it is still white!!



Of course what would snow be with out a snow man!!!!

 I started to make height charts for the kids.  Just something that we could always move and have with us.  It is really easy and pretty fun too!
This one is for my niece Ellery

This one is for my soon to be new niece Lexi!!

This is Michael's

And this one is Jimmy's.  I did his first, so  I have made changes to the other ones.
Poor Jimmy because his is the worst!

Ah to end on a Mike!!!

2 comments:

loralee said...

Love it!!!! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Awe... The pics are super cute!!!! And I love the height charts!!!!!!!