Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Our 2011 Halloween!! Michael was a clown and Jimmy P is Captain America!  They had so much fun going trick or treating and handing out candy. 
Outside all decorated!!

My hero! Captain America

This is Jimmy P's pumpkin that he carved all by himself!!

Ah My little men!!!

Oh Yes and I was a witch :)
We had so much fun.  Michael is wearing the same costume that I wore and so did all of my sisters, and brother.  Too bad I did not find it till this year or we could have had a picture of Jimmy in it too! oh well.  By the way my mom made the clown costume and I made Jimmy's Captain America costume.  Jimmy got a lot high five through out the night!

2 comments:

momma said...

Looks like a very happy halloween..way to go momma!!
L
Mom

Unknown said...

Cutie pies!!!