Monday, March 30, 2009

Swimming and mowing!!




Well it got warm on Saturday. So while parts of the US are still frezzing and snowing, we had 81 deggree weather and took out the pool!!! Jimmy loved it!! He Jumped, splashed and had just a blast. Then it came time to mow the grass. Jimmy thought he help Dad but what he forgot was the fact that he HATES our grass and will not walk on it barefoot!!! Hehe so this is what ended happening! :) All in and all it was a blast. I know it has been a long time, we had some busy weeks!! But I will start to do better!!!


2 comments:

Marla said...

Hey Girl! Sweet pictures! Can't wait to be swimming buddies again this summer! I'm blogging again, btw! :) I took a break for a while. I can't wait to be a SAHM again...and hang out with you guys some more...:)

Kat Shaw said...

happy belated birthday... i dont have your number anymore and its 2 days late but i didnt know how to contact you!!! hope you had an awesome day :)